We now released version 1.2.1 of our Google Chrome extension to the Chrome Web Store.
The extension should automatically update to the latest version when you restart Chrome.
You can also go to “Tools” -> “Extensions” and click the “Update extensions now” button.
This update adds a “History” feature to the “Receive” section, which allows you to see the last 10 texts sent from your phone to your computer.
The full release notes include:
- Support for “history” – You now have a record of the last 10 items you received
- Redesigned “Receive” screen
- Links are now clickable in “Receive” section
- Added option to delete a post you received
- Added support for RTL languages in “Receive” section
- Added confirmation message before logging out
- Minor visual changes (new loader animation, CellSend logo in the header)
- Bug Fix – Text you enter in the “Send” section would disappear if you close and open the extension
IMPORTANT: Due to compatibility issues, the CellSend add-on for Firefox does not work well in Firefox version 17 and as such, it was NOT updated to version 1.2.1.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to fix this issue very soon!